Announcing the release of Capture Nexum
The 24th of April we will be releasing version 23 of Capture, named Capture Nexum. "Nexum" is latin for "the location where many things connect", something that relates to the various workflow and connectivity additions and improvements of Capture Nexum.
To learn more about Capture Nexum, visit our Capture Nexum at a glance page which highlights the most interesting new concepts, enhancements and features of Capture Nexum, including:
- Accurate colour visualization
- Visualization performance and quality enhancements
- Cinema 4D and Hantmade Stage import
- DWG import enhancements, including material support
- Data import enhancements, including a complete VectorWorks import workflow
- High End Hog 4 patch export
- NewTek NDI video streaming and video capture card support
- DMX generated textures
- PosiStageNet and BlackTrax motion tracking
Exclusive preview at ProLight+Sound 2017
We will be previewing Capture Nexum at the ProLight+Sound 2017 show next week in Frankfurt. Our stand is B76 in hall 3, where you will find us just by LMP, our German resellers. Your visit and any feedback on previous experiences with Capture that you could give us would be most valued!
Upgrades from Capture Polar, Argo and Atlas
Upgrades will be available and priced as follows:
- Capture Polar, Argo and Atlas Solo Edition: 99€
- Capture Atlas Duet Edition: 119€
- Capture Polar and Argo Basic Edition or Capture Atlas Quartet Edition: 129€
- Capture Polar and Argo Extended Edition or Capture Atlas Symphony Edition: 149€
The upgrade path from Capture Polar and Argo Basic Edition to the Symphony Edition at 699€ will remain available.
Any customers who purchase a Capture Atlas license as of the 23rd of March and up until the release of Capture Nexum will receive a complimentary upgrade to Capture Nexum.
In all other respects our licensing, update and upgrade policies remain unchanged and apply as usual.